As a Church school we are our own Admissions Authority, however applications will still need to be made online through Pembrokeshire County Council.
General information about Voluntary Aided Schools can be obtained from The Diocesan Director of Education: The Reverend John Cecil Tel: 01646 692974
In the event of oversubscription, priority will be given to the admission of pupils in the following order:
- Any children identified on the Looked After Children (LAC) register and any children who were previously LAC
- Children from the parishes of Llawhaden, Walton East, Clarbeston Road, Slebech and Wiston.
- Children with brothers or sisters, these being determined as foster, adopted or permanently living at the same address, who attend the school at the proposed admission.
- Children from families whose parents wish them to be educated in an Anglican Church School.
- Children from families of other Christian denominations whose parents wish their children to be educated in an Anglican Church School.
- In the event of a tie, places will be offered to pupils living nearest to the school, measured by the shortest distance from the nearest available school gate to a point where the pupil’s private dwelling meets the public highway.
Please see Admissions Policy for further details
We would recommend that all school uniform is labelled clearly. The link below will take you to a site that will manufacture uniform labels. If you order through the website and quote our fundraising number of 18561 we will be able to earn commission.